- You will design innovative IT solutions and implement them together with the team.
- You will lead teams or sub-projects and support our business with your well-founded practical experience paired best-practice approaches to roll out state-of-the-art IT applications and solutions
- You will shape together with the business peers IT projects and support our development teams to achieve the goals.
- You actively shape the cooperation with the business and convince stakeholders across all areas and hierarchies of your plans.
- Within the framework of IT transformation, you will develop ideas and measures for the realignment of processes and structures.
- You have a successfully completed degree in e.g. (Business) Computer Science or a comparable qualification and ideally have energy trading industry know-how.
- You have several years of professional experience in business analysis and project management and have successfully managed projects as a project manager.
- You have a strong analytical understanding of complex business processes in the IT environment and the ability to develop innovative concepts.
- You have several years of professional experience in IT strategy, digitization or IT architecture as well as energy trading, ideally in the areas of risk and modelling as well as ETRM.
- You are emphatic and can turn a group of people into a team, even in situations where things don't go smoothly.