- You will work in a team to provide advanced data analysis to the business stakeholders.
- You will design innovative IT solutions and implement them together with the team.
- You will lead teams or sub-projects and support our business with your well-founded practical experience paired best-practice approaches.
- You will shape together with the business peers data science projects and support our development teams to achieve the goals.
- You actively shape the cooperation with the business to further develop your analytical approaches.
- Within the framework of IT transformation, you will develop ideas and measures for the realignment of processes and structures. You take impulses from the market and carry them into the team.
- You have a successfully completed degree in statistics, mathematics, (business) computer science or a comparable field and ideally have energy trading industry know-how.
- You have several years of professional experience in data lake knowledge, ideally practical experience with database technologies in the cloud.
- You have a strong analytical understanding of complex business processes in the IT environment and the ability to develop innovative concepts.
- You have several years of professional experience in practical programming (e.g. Python development, R packages, error handling, etc.)
- You have a very good knowledge of statistics, data analysis and machine learning and already utilized data science platforms successfully
- You are emphatic and can turn a group of people into a team, even in situations where things don't go smoothly.